Many of our clients are doing a great job communicating with their members during this unprecedented time. Here are a few of the ways you can effectively communicate with your clients.
1. Create a blog post under Gym News or some similar category where all of your COVID-19 updates will live. Provide the latest updates at the top of the post along with a date and time the post was created. This allows you to have one link to use for most up-to-date information.
2. If possible, add a notification bar to the top of all the pages of your website that links to the blog post.
3. Link back to the blog post in all social media posts and email communications to your members.
4. If you don't have a notification bar you can add a link in your main navigation for COVID-19 Updates and link to the update post.
5. It is important to have one place for updates so your members know exactly where to go.
I hope these are helpful for your member communication strategy.
We wish you, your family, and your community health and safety during this unprecedented challenge. Please let us know how we can be of service during this time.