We will create a unique referral code that is tied to your sitewright.io account. Provide this code to your peer group of gyms or fitness studios that could use an upgrade to their online presence. When they check out they can enter the code and their account will immediately be credited.
For every friend you refer to us that signs up using your referral code we will credit your account $150 per referral.
Is there a limit to the amount of credit that will be applied to my account?
There is currently NO LIMIT to the amount we will credit your account. So refer away!
Your friend will receive a $150 credit toward their new account.
You will see your REFERRAL CODE on your monthly receipt for our services and in a recent email announcing the program.
No. We can build sites for any sort of wellness facility including yoga studios, MMA studios, non-affiliated functional fitness facilities, even personal training studios. Send all your fitness friends our way!
Stay safe and healthy.
Thank you for choosing sitewright.io.
Our advanced webform builder is great for having a single point of entry for leads and allows a personalized experience for the anonymous user. Now the form will inherit the theme color scheme making you look great while delivering a "choose your own adventure" experience.
Great functionality, great looks.
HighLevel helps Agencies deliver software solutions to their clients. There are solutions in different verticals. A gym solution can be found at Gym Lead Machine.
sitewright.io provides you the ability to integrate lead capture forms from HighLevel/Gym Lead Machine so that your marketing automation workflows can work seamlessly with an advanced website solution.
The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website.
You can use the pixel to:
Many of our clients are doing a great job communicating with their members during this unprecedented time. Here are a few of the ways you can effectively communicate with your clients.
1. Create a blog post under Gym News or some similar category where all of your COVID-19 updates will live. Provide the latest updates at the top of the post along with a date and time the post was created. This allows you to have one link to use for most up-to-date information.
2. If possible, add a notification bar to the top of all the pages of your website that links to the blog post.
3. Link back to the blog post in all social media posts and email communications to your members.
4. If you don't have a notification bar you can add a link in your main navigation for COVID-19 Updates and link to the update post.
5. It is important to have one place for updates so your members know exactly where to go.
I hope these are helpful for your member communication strategy.
We wish you, your family, and your community health and safety during this unprecedented challenge. Please let us know how we can be of service during this time.
Acuity Scheduling is online appointment scheduling software. Clients schedule appointments, pay, and complete intake forms online 24/7.
sitewright.io provides you the ability to integrate Acuity Scheduling into your site so your workflow is always efficient.
To enable the Acuity Scheduling Block in your application follow these steps: